Les Pirates De l'Espace Index du Forum
Les Pirates De l'Espace
Forum des Pirates de l'univers 63

Les Pirates De l'Espace Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Wholesale Authentic Jerseys the stea ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Pirates De l'Espace Index du Forum -> Espace Publique -> Hof
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 牛 Buffle

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Juil - 07:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Wholesale Authentic Jerseys the stea Répondre en citant

NEW YORK Cheap Jerseys From China , Aug. 29 (Xinhua) -- World number one Rafael Nadal staggered at the beginning but found his way out to advance into next round while Japanese teenager Naomi Osaka stole the headlines by knocking out defending champion Angelique Kerber in the opening round of the US Open which was hit by torrential rain on Tuesday.

Steady rain prompted Open officials to cancel 44 singles matches and postpone completion of 11 others underway when showers halted play.

Nadal began his campaign for a third US Open title with a 7-6 (6), 6-2, 6-2 win against Serbia's Dusan Lajovic.

The 31-year-old Spaniard recovered from 3-5 down in the opening set against the 85th-ranked Lajovic, who has never won a match in New York.

"When I was down in the first set, I just tried to be there as he was playing well and controlling the points," said French Open champion Nadal, who is chasing a 16th major.

"But the end of the first set was very important. I got the break back and after that Cheap Jerseys China , everything changed."

German defending champion Angelique Kerber was given a shock first-round exit, losing to Japan's Naomi Osaka 6-3, 6-1.

It took Osaka, ranked 45th in the world, just 64 minutes to send Kerber packing, one year after the German's triumph at Flushing Meadows.

Osaka hit hard from both sides and struck 22 clean winners in the match while Kerber, the first defending champion to lose in the US Open's first round since Svetlana Kuznetsova of Russia in 2005 Cheap Jerseys , was just in a different league.

A year ago on the same Arthur Ashe Stadium court, Osaka squandered a 5-1 lead in the final set and lost to American Madison Keys 7-5, 4-6, 7-6(3) in a third-round match.

"When I stepped on the court and I heard all the people and I saw how big the stadium was, I got a little bit freaked out, but I tried to hold it in," the Japanese teenager said.

"I felt the same type of nerves come up 4-1 in this match Wholesale Washington Nationals Jerseys , so I wanted to tell myself just to keep playing how I was playing and not let the nerves get over me as much as last year," she said.

There's also win for third seed Roger Federer of Switzerland, who defeated Frances Tiafoe of United States in five sets, and in women's side, Karolina Pliskova, who is seeded No. 1, easily advanced by beating Magda Linette of Poland 6-2 Wholesale Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys , 6-1, French Open champion Jelena Ostapenk of Latvia got past Lara Arruabarrena of Spain 6-2, 1-6, 6-1.

Video: "Major-Country Diplomacy" episode one

Trump visits Texas to see Harvey recovery

Two civilians killed in PKK attack in southeast Turkey

Get prepared for new semester

China's Discovery ROV collects samples in western Pacific Ocean

World Robot Conference attracts visitors in Beijing

At least 2 died, 8 injured in knife attack in Turku, Finland

13 killed, over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official

Maria Sharapova of Russia greets the audience after the women's singles third round match against Sofia Kenin of the United States at the 2017 US Open in New York Wholesale Texas Rangers Jerseys , the United States, Sept. 1, 2017. Sharapova won 2-0. (XinhuaQin Lang)

NEW YORK, Sept. 1 (Xinhua) -- Russia superstar Maria Sharapova was hardly tested before rolling into last 16 with a convincing win against American teenager Sofia Kenin while former champion Marin Cilic of Croatia was knocked out from the US Open on Friday.

Sharapova, in her first Grand Slam tournament after serving a 15-month doping ban, advanced into the fourth round bt defeating 139th-ranked Kenin 7-5, 6-2.

The five-time Grand Slam champion and former world number one Wholesale Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys , now ranked 146th, will try to claim a place in the quarterfinals on Sunday against Latvian 16th seed Anastasija Sevastova.

Earlier in the day, fifth seed and 2014 champion Cilic was defeated in the third round, losing at 4-6, 7-5, 7-5, 6-4 to Argentina's Diego Schwartzman.

"My injury played a quite significant part in the loss Wholesale St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys , and just being injured and not being able to keep the good form," Cilic said after the match.

Elsewhere, double Wimbledon winner Petra Kvitova of the Czech Republic advanced with a crushing 6-0, 6-4 defeat of France's Caroline Garcia while Venus Williams of the United States got past Maria Sakkari from Greece 6-3, 6-4 to make last 16. Third seed and Wimbledon champion Garbiee Muguruza of Spain swept past Magdalena Rybarikova from Slovakia 6-1, 6-1 to also reach last 16.

China's Discovery ROV collects samples in western Pacific Ocean

World Robot Conference attracts visitors in Beijing

At least 2 died, 8 injured in knife attack in Turku Wholesale Seattle Mariners Jerseys , Finland

13 killed, over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official

Over 400 killed in mudslides in Sierra Leone

Qiandaohu Lake in China's Zhejiang under stricter protection

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo (Aug. 5 - Aug. 11)

Highlights of multinational drill in Georgia

The irate Frenchman that came with the sticker of the Paris metro entrance was some thing to behold, ranting as he was, about ‘Les Rosbifs’ and ‘Decals de Vinyle’ prior to marching out of the front door and the crocodile that appeared following I had caught the Papyrus sticker in the downstairs loo fortunately had some difficulty navigating the stairs so I was able to make myself scarce by means of my bedroom window.

But what was I to do with the man in front of me now? How was I to know that my awesome sticker of a skyscraper skyline would get me in this type of mess? I made the decision to brazen it out and fixed him with a degree stare “Wall stickers are self-adhesive vinyl silhouettes in a vast range of variations and colors that are simple to use, straightforward to eliminate and don’t injury partitions. They are UV resistant in direct daylight for five several years, supply fantastic price for cash and are the answer to any in.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Juil - 07:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Pirates De l'Espace Index du Forum -> Espace Publique -> Hof Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006