Les Pirates De l'Espace Index du Forum
Les Pirates De l'Espace
Forum des Pirates de l'univers 63

Les Pirates De l'Espace Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Frank Fabra World Cup Jersey ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Pirates De l'Espace Index du Forum -> Espace Publique -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 牛 Buffle

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Juin - 03:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Frank Fabra World Cup Jersey Répondre en citant

Five years ago Lucas Lima Brazil Jersey , I had big insight about how I read books; it was like I just gobbled them up! In talking with clients, I have discovered that I am not alone in this gobbling!

Every so often, I tell the following story to clients because it really shifted me: I was reading a powerful book called The Millionaires Course by Marc Allen, who is the owner of New World Library Kaka Brazil Jersey , a big spiritual publishing house. I was flipping thru the pages and something dawned on me! This is the same stuff I have been reading for 20 years: Napoleon Hill, Andrew Carnegie, Stephen Covey, etc.. And then I asked myself a curious question: "If I have been reading the same stuff for all these years then why am I not getting it?" The obvious jumped out at me--what's missing is the "doing"! I gobbled up these wonderful books then moved right onto the next one. I was not getting inside the book and applying what they are trying to teach.

When you read spiritual or personal growth books Jonas Brazil Jersey , you feel good; you feel what's possible; you feel an opening to the life you dream of. You read an insightful passage and yell to your wife in the next room, "Sweetie, this is it! This guy knows me! This is exactly what I need to do!" And then in a matter of days that insightful book is residing with the other insightful books on a shelf or under the bed (my thing) and you're onto the next one!

So what do you do? Slow down! This is my prescription to clients: Read one or two chapters a day. No more! And if there are exercises or instructions of some kind, do exactly as they say! If there is an inspiring passage Jemerson Brazil Jersey , highlight it and then write the words in your personal notebook or make little cards and tape it around the house. Try to digest it slowly. Now let me offer a caution here. I don't want you to walk thru your day "trying" to live that insight!

Don't turn this into a personal growth treadmill. Just let yourself be gently reminded or become conscious of what you got from that passage. Perhaps, you got an insight about how everyone is in a separate reality and that we can't change the way another person thinks. Then you get into a small conflict with your wife and suddenly you are conscious you are "doing it again", you are not remembering she is in a different reality than you. You saw yourself suddenly! Which is a long way from being caught in the behavior and not really conscious of how you are acting.

Like me, I am sure you have a few hundred self-help books on your shelf. You could take any one of those books and study it for a lifetime and not get all it has to offer. I often joke that if I truly understood just ten percent of my own book Hulk Brazil Jersey , The Woodstock Bridge, I would turn into a ball of light!

All these books have one hidden purpose: to guide you to your innate wisdom. So slow down, brothers and sisters, the wisdom is really not in the pages but inside you. The pages are just fanning your own wisdom! Now Giuliano Brazil Jersey , this doesn't mean to stop reading my "stuff"! More fanning is always good!
Author's Resource Box
Gregory Drambour is the author of THE WOODSTOCK BRIDGE, the well-acclaimed book about Native American Spirituality. He is the owner of Sedona Sacred Journeys and guide on your Sedona Retreat & Sedona Vortex Experience. For more inspirational stories go to: http:sedona-spiritual-vacations

Article Source:

RAMALLAH, Sept. 28 (Xinhua) -- Palestinian national unity government said Thursday that Israel's celebration of the 50 years of the commencement of settlements in the West Bank showed that it was committed to occupation and rejected peace building efforts.

Government Spokesperson Yousef Al-Mahmoud made the remarks in a press statement in response to the speech of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in an event entitled "50 Years of Settlement in Judea and Samaria" on Wednesday.

Netanyahu's speech "proves to the entire world what level the Israeli government has reached in fighting back efforts for peace and halting the risk of tensions and violence in the region caused by the occupation," said the Palestinian spokesperson.

Mahmoud urged the international community to intervene firmly to preserve the peace efforts Gil Brazil Jersey , including the recent UN Security Council resolution 2334 that condemned settlements with an overwhelming majority and demanded an immediate stop to the settlement activity in the occupied West Bank.

He reiterated that peace and security in the region would not prevail until the end of Israel's occupation and the establishment of the Palestinian state on the borders of 1967 with East Jerusalem as its capital.

Netanyahu attended an event on Tuesday in the Gush Etziodn settlement bloc in the south of the West Bank celebrating the 50 years of the commencement of settlement activity.

Netanyahu said during the event that the settlement projects were to stay and that Israel would not remove any settlement in the future.

In response to Netanyahu's speech, member of the executive committee of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) Hanan Ashrawi said that the Israeli prime minister proved "his intransigence and intentional refusal to abide by international law and conventions, standing UN resolutions and global consensus."

"Clearly, Netanyahu is exhibiting the arrogance of turning such international norms into a mockery Ganso Brazil Jersey ," she said, urging the international community to hold Israel accountable for "its destruction of the very foundations of the two state solution and peace."

Railway linking Shangqiu, Hefei, Hangzhou under construction

Ceremonies held around China to celebrate birthday of Confucius

Ivanka Trump Gabriel Brazil Jersey , Jared Kushner attend Chinese National Day reception in Washington D.C.

Tourists enjoy scene beside Tarim River in China's Xinjiang

Four pandas from SW China make debut in NE China's Sheny. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale Cheap NHL Jerseys China   Wholesale NFL Jerseys China   Wholesale Basketball Jerseys   Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Online   Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale Custom Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap College Jerseys 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Juin - 03:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Pirates De l'Espace Index du Forum -> Espace Publique -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006